Sorry, I ahven't posted in a while I've been out sick. For the past few weeks in geography weve been studying Africa, and are just beggining a unit on Southwest Asia. We were assigned before spring break an Africa Mask project, which I have just finished. We have also been doing socratic seminars about whats been happening in Darfur and Rwanda, and discussing the issues. They have been really interesting. We have also been doing African maps, and learning about African Art as well. I can't wait to see whats ahead in learning about southwest Asia.
Bye!!!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice to meet you!!
Texas is very diffierent but I love very much :)
Mia
Hey Alex,
You need to update your profile girlfriend.I want to learn what your favorite vacation spot it. lol
&hearts Katie
Hey Alex,
What part did you think was most interesting? I thought it was scary how one group decided to exterminate another group.
Post a Comment